Friday, January 1, 2010

- 6-Day Advanced Oxygen Colon Cleanse Success Stories

"6-Day Advanced Oxygen Colon Cleanse Success Stories

Every day, we receive feedback from our customers about the life changing experiences they've had while doing the 6-Day Advanced Oxygen Colon Cleanse with Oxy-Powder®.
'This Product is the Best You Can Buy!'

Everyone needs to know that this product is the best you can buy. At first, I was skeptical about spending money on anything that claimed to be so effective. I was wrong. I have just ordered my second bottle because Oxy-Powder® has made me feel so much better. I'd been eating junk food my whole life and it finally caught up with me. I had a miserable time on vacation because I was so constipated; now when I look at pictures of it I look totally bloated! Even if you don't think you're constipated it's my advice to you to order anyway, because you might be surprised, and it can't hurt to clean out your system once in awhile. After I used Oxy-Powder® I wondered how anyone could think of using nasty enemas or laxatives when this product is available.

-- Kay, Massachusetts
'Thank You! I Will Use It Forever!'

I have had IBS since I was around 8 years old. I have tried everything. I am 32 years old, and I finally have relief. No more pain, bloating, my headaches are gone, my skin is completely cleared up. I feel so much better. I did the 7 day cleanse, I weighed 114 pounds, now I weigh 110 pounds, which is perfect for me. I have been on the maintenance dosage of 5 pills every other night, but that is too much for me, tomorrow I will try 2 pills every other night, I am sure that will be fine. This product is great! Thank You! I will use it forever!

-- Gina D., Campbell, California
'Easy, Painless, and Quick!'

I ordered Oxy-Powder® awhile back and just started using it. It is amazing. I've been dealing with constipation, bloating, and just generally feeling yucky for years. I have taken laxatives before that left me doubled over in pain and unable to go anywhere. Oxy-Powder® was the exact opposite. Easy, effective, and quick. I really feel cleansed, and I have had no cramping or discomfort. I wasn't running to the bathroom constantly; the results were very predictable and left me feeling great for the rest of the day. It's amazing how energized you feel when all the junk has been flushed out of your system. Thank you for a great product.

-- Amanda R.
'Immediately Relieved My Constipation!'

I started using Oxy-Powder® after reading about it on curezone. I have had constipation and digestive problems my entire life (I am 35). I have taken herbs that helped, but they did not get to the root of the problem. So I started taking Oxy-Powder®, 10 each night before bed, and added milled flaxseed to my meals for extra fiber. It immediately relieved my constipation! After about 7 days I decided to try my super green food supplement. Unlike in the past when I was unable to absorb the nutrients.

This time I could really feel my small intestines absorbing the green food supplement. It was awesome. So my husband decided to try it. He has had IBS for years. After the first 3 days of cleansing, he has no gas or bloating whatsoever. I have encouraged many friends to try this stuff. It is great, it gets to the real problem rather than the usual laxative. Also, I did try another brand before I bought Oxy-Powder®. It was nowhere near as good of a product. Brand matters.

-- Katie R., Indianapolis, Indiana
'My Bowel Habits are Back to Normal!'

I just wanted to let you know how glad I am I found your website and your product. I have been taking your product now for almost 2 months. Before I started taking it I was about to have surgery again for abdominal and bowel adhesions and pain. I was only having bowel movements maybe once every two weeks. I was in constant pain and miserable. Since taking the product, my bowel habits are back to normal and no more pain. I have lost 10 pounds, my belly is flatter than it has ever been and I have so much energy. Your product is amazing!!!!!

-- Stacey, Bradenton, FL."

No comments:

Post a Comment